Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Deadlines of Dismay

Now most people have a tendency to crumble under tight deadlines and seem to come apart at the seams.

Fortunately I am happier working in a high pressure environment than I am when its business as usual. My job has a disadvantage that BAU is manic enough that high pressure is the norm. I guess I should be happier 😂

Anyway I figured I would post something in order to provide myself with an outlet/distraction.

Three weeks to go before PCI Compliance is due and I have a mountain to move in order to get a pass delivered.

Needless to say I am very nervous and strangely happy to have something to get my teeth into.

Time to develop a plan/implementation strategy.

Lets see where this goes, perhaps it might get interesting.

Cheers

Luke

Post a Comment